2023 Horizon Europe Info Days and Brokerage for Cluster 4 (Industry)
A.SPIRE announces to all its members and other interested parties that the European Commission is organizing the 2023 Horizon Europe Info Days for Cluster 4 on the 11th and 12th of October. The Info Days are complemented by a brokerage for industry organized by the project NCP4INDUSTRY on the 19th of October. Both events will be online only.
The Horizon Europe Info Days for Cluster 4 aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 'Digital, Industry and Space' Work Programme 2023-2024. During the 2-day event, speakers from the European Commission will present the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Potential applicants will have an opportunity to ask questions. Registration and more information can be found in the event's webpage.
The project NCP4INDUSTRY will complement the Info Days with a virtual brokerage. The brokerage will focus on three Partnerships: Processes4Planet, Made in Europe, and Clean Steel Partnership. The topics targeted are:
- Advanced green and digital technologies for manufacturing
- Climate neutral energy intensive process industries
- Hubs for circularity
- Disruptive Technologies for Construction Sector
- Raw Materials for EU open strategic autonomy and successful transition to a climate-neutral and circular economy
- Safe and Sustainable by Design (SSbD) Chemicals and Materials
- Strategic innovation markets driven by advanced materials
- Improving the resilience of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups