A.SPIRE is looking for an Innovation Manager
The A.SPIRE team is looking to welcome another new member - an Innovation Manager (M/F). This is a full-time position based in Brussels starting in April 2022. If this is of interest keep on reading or take a look at the detailed job listing on Euractiv: https://lnkd.in/drZcfnc2
As an Innovation Manager, you will have 5 years of experience in EU project management or related experience in the industry. The job involves:
- Overview of SPIRE and Processes4Planet projects portfolio (~30%), developing progress reports to monitor their capacity of impact and identifying success stories.
- Monitoring and reporting (~20%) on Processes4Planet progress, support in preparing Additional Activities Plan and other reporting activities, collecting projects outputs into A.SPIRE’s database and periodical reports.
- Support to Portfolio Management (30%). You will organise the activities of our Impact Panel and will define how the association can support the projects and our members to maximize impact.
- Connect with and follow on Processes4Planet/SPIRE projects (20%) participating in their kick-off or other relevant meetings and events or through A.SPIRE projects’ events.
You will report directly to the Executive Director and will collaborate with the Advisory and Programming Group and with the rest of the A.SPIRE team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in engineering or other technical area related to A.SPIRE sectors.
- Technical competence to understand and analyse issues related to the process industry sectors.
- Knowledge of the context of A.SPIRE sectors and Energy Intensive Industries.
- Minimum five years of experience in an industrial setting or related.
- Knowledge of EU policymaking (especially on climate neutrality and circularity) is a good advantage.
- Experience as a project manager in European and R&I projects within H2020, Horizon Europe (or other R&I programmes) is an asset.
About us: A.SPIRE is a European Association that represents ten European industrial sectors aiming at a more sustainable process industry. It is also the private partner implementing the Processes4Planet Co-programmed Partnership launched as part of the Horizon Europe framework programme.
In A.SPIRE, we enjoy working together in a positive team spirit. You will be integrated into a dynamic, stimulating, and challenging work environment. You will work in a cross-sectorial, innovative and international setting focusing on future-oriented services. Our policy is of non-discrimination on the virtue of gender, origin, religion, or other.
To apply: Please send your application letter and detailed CV by e-mail by 3 March 2022 to Ms Àngels Orduña (email@example.com ), A.SPIRE Executive Director.