Communication and Events Internship (M/F) at A.SPIRE
Full-time paid internship position based in Brussels
A.SPIRE is looking for a full-time stagiaire/intern to support communication activities and events organized by the A.SPIRE team, together with some administration tasks.
Contract: Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP)
Starting date: No later than 1 June 2023.
Duration: 6 months
As a Trainee, you will be required to assist and co-lead in:
- Managing social media accounts, drafting and sending newsletters, co-drafting brochures, updating websites, creating presentations, etc.
- Organizing virtual and on-site workshops and meetings.
- Defining and following budgets for events and other activities, contacting and managing external suppliers.
- Setting up networking activities for A.SPIRE members on a platform.
- Supporting A.SPIRE Team to fulfil obligations in an Erasmus+ project.
- Operating and administration of online collaborative tools (Office 365).
- General administration and day-to-day office tasks (archiving, dealing with information flows by mail or phone, contacting suppliers);
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
You will interact with the A.SPIRE team and the Executive Director, and may also be in contact with senior-level internal and external contacts, members and suppliers. You will be regularly handling confidential data.
- Recent graduate in communication, public relations, business, events management or similar.
- Knowledge about the EU and its institutions.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Good knowledge of French is considered a plus. Other languages are an asset.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…), internet research, and databases. Any other tools, such as Photoshop, InDesign, website management, web mailing systems, web meetings and webinar tools, and online collaborative tools are considered a plus.
- Analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly organized, proactive and delivery oriented
- High level of tact and integrity due to the sensitive nature of information
- Flexible to take on other tasks as appropriate
- Collaborative spirit
- Should be able to multitask effectively with high attention to detail
- Willingness to integrate into a small team
- Available to travel for events and other ad-hoc meetings in Brussels and Europe
- Based in Brussels or interested to move to Brussels
€ 1 000 gross per month (Full-time paid internship) plus meal and transport voucher.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to Evelina Paunksnyte (email@example.com):
- Motivation letter and CV
- Via email only
- With the subject: “Trainee-Communication and Events Internship-candidate's name”
- Deadline: 5 May 2023
Only chosen candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held in Brussels or online.
In A.SPIRE, we enjoy working together in a good and positive team spirit. You will be integrated into a dynamic, stimulating and challenging work environment. You will work in a cross-sectorial, innovative and international setting focusing on future-oriented services. Our policy is non-discrimination on the virtue of gender, origin, religion or other.